The Quality Management System of the SARF covers the field of the:
“Design, Administration, Management and Implementation of Co-Funded and other Projects”
The Quality Management System has been developed based on the:
- requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
Apart from the above, good practices were considered for the development of the Quality Management System for project administration (e.g., ELOT 1429, 1431-1, 1431-2, 1431-3).
- Optimum utilization of the European and National Program funds through transparent and meritocratic procedures for the benefit of the academic community and the society
- Achieving the goals of the program projects within the specified implementation deadline
- Continuous updating of the academic community about the available programs and support provided for the academic community for the successful claim of the programs
- Full knowledge and application of the institutional framework and technical instructions governing European and National Programs
- Timely, quick and effective cooperation of the parties accepting SARF services
- Assuming initiatives aiming at the continuous improvement of SARF services
- Administration of the necessary resources for the observance and continuous improvement of the Quality System according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
In order to achieve the above, the Management and Employees are declaring their COMMITMENT to the following principles:
- application and continuous improvement of the Quality System
- perfect communication between the Administration and the Staff
- perfect cooperation among all our staff members and creation of structured and effective groups
- perfect cooperation with the bodies, the local society and academic community
- continuous improvement of our know-how and diffusion in all personnel
- selection and ongoing training of specialized staff
- constant satisfaction of the parties from our provided services
- adherence to time and financial commitments for the carried-out projects
- ongoing effort to reduce the problems related to the daily lives of the parties serviced by the SARF
- continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality System procedures.