The European Commission’s Horizon Results Platform team proudly invites you to hear from all our Partners that work with us to bring value to your Key Exploitable Results and to get the latest insights on future developments and functionalities regarding the Platform!
Dear EU Research & Innovation funding recipient,
A Happy New Year 2023 with lots of health and success to all!
The European Commission’s Horizon Results Platform (HRP) is the platform connecting EU-funded Research & Innovation results with interested third parties: investors, policy makers, research centres, partners and other stakeholders, in order to accelerate the chances of successful matchmaking.
The HRP team is delighted to invite you to join our yearly convention webinar, HRP & Partners: A Value Proposition, at 10:00 a.m. CET on 24 January 2023.
You will get the latest state of play on the developments of the platform, but most importantly, you will hear from our valued partners and how they can help you, for free, in your efforts to “make your results matter”!
We are thus proud to introduce the following partners who will offer their value propositions to you during the event:
· EEN Enterprise Europe Network: expert support services helping SMEs innovate and grow internationally. Members include chambers of commerce and industry, regional development organisations, universities and research institutes as well as innovation agencies. Find your local EEN advisor.
· HRB Horizon Results Booster: expert support services to boost the exploitation potential of your research results, disseminate effectively, and go to market.
· European IP Helpdesk: support to help you manage your IP in transnational business or EU Research & Innovation programmes.
· EBAN European Business Angels Network. EBAN is the pan-European representative for early-stage investors, gathering over 150 member organisations in more than 50 countries. EBAN represents a sector estimated to invest 11.4 billion Euros a year and playing a vital role in Europe’s future, notably in the funding of SMEs.
· BAE Business Angels Europe Network: BAE is the European Confederation of Angel Investing, representing the European Business Angels' Federations and Trade associations in Europe. BAE represents 250 angel networks comprising of more than 40,000 investors from across Europe, who collectively invest circa three billion euros in the European economy every year.
· SIF Solar Impulse Foundation. To address sustainability challenges while enabling economic growth, Bertrand Piccard and the Solar Impulse Foundation have identified 1000+ clean and profitable solutions.
Videos of how we work with the above networks are available on HRP TV!
We look forward to seeing you on January 24th!
The Horizon Results Platform Team
The Common Data and Knowledge Management Service
Contact: EC HORIZON RESULTS PLATFORM <EC-HORIZON-RESULTS-PLATFORM@ec.europa.eu>